5/26/2011

Swedish Spotify + Facebook = True?

Swedish music service Spotify may very well partner up with Facebook sooner than later.
I've been thinking back and forth about signing up for the Premium account with Spotify but to be completely honest, I am so rooted into iTunes that it takes a big effort for me to change my music routines. Don't get me wrong, I love Spotify but I also love iTunes and I buy so little music these days that the once in a while 1 eur song doesn´t bother me.
Now the fact that the U.S still can´t enjoy this music service is so absurd keeping in mind that usually everything comes to the americans first.
Well, lets see if these rumors are true or not. A Spotify icon inside Facebook could very well be the turning point for me...
Facebook & Spotify To Launch Streaming Music Service

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario